ASMPT is one of the leading systems manufacturers producing precision optical module assembly machines. These machines are an essential component in production lines across a range of industries including the automotive, drones, defense and medical.
The precision alignment performed by our systems ensures the maximum performance of your key product characteristics are achieved, in a highly accurate testing environment, while maintaining high throughput capability.
This capability and core competency is applicable to many industries. Below we note the challenges in these industries to successfully build optical modules and our functionality that addresses them.
- Safety vision systems built on precise optical control.
- 6 DOF sub-micron resolution with the process tailored for each application addressing unique requirements.
- Stringent environmental requirements extend to safety vision systems.
- Unique alignment algorithm provides optimal performance over the entire range of automotive conditions (-40C to +120C).
- Wide range of field of view, focal distances, wavelengths
- Our targeting systems accommodates the entire range of automotive applications with the flexibility to address evolving trends while enabling rapid change-over.
- ToF/LiDAR, DMS, Stereo
- System flexibility readily adapted to the wide range of automotive challenges.
- High resolution vision systems built on precise optical control
- 6 DOF sub-micron resolution maximizing clarity over the entire FOV.
- Extreme environmental requirements extend to high performance vision systems.
- Optimal structural adhesive application maximizes camera integrity over the operating conditions that involve physical crashes, adverse weather conditions.
- Wide range of field of view, super high resolution, large form factor.
- Our targeting systems, advanced camera electronics and unsurpassed tooling design expertise allow us to push the envelope to meet demands.
SECURITY, SURVEILLANCE, AND MILITARY
- Tactical vision systems built on precise optical control.
- 6 DOF sub-micron resolution with the process tuned for night vision and day vision applications.
- Rugged environmental requirements extend to tactical vision systems.
- Optimal structural adhesive application maximizes camera integrity over the operating conditions that involve adverse weather conditions, rough handling.
- IR/NIR/Visible, range of form factors
- Flexibility and quick changeover of optical targeting setups easily accommodates the entire range of tactical vision systems.
- Near field vision systems built on precise optical control
- 6 DOF sub-micron resolution with the setup accommodating most challenging pointing requirements for the near-field applications.
- Uncompromised integrity of assembly
- Optimal structural adhesive application ensures the ultimate safety expected from a medical equipment.
- Stereo, optimized depth of focus at near field.
- Precision setup of the targeting system guarantees the optimal performance of each medical device.