Post-Cure Test Solution
Test 100% of your production
Compact Post-cure Test Equipment
ADAS requires absolute road safety and every component integrated into ADAS must be rigorously tested. ASMPT’s innovative Post Cure Test (PCT) System ensures 100% of manufactured cameras meet the highest industry standards.
Our new PCT systems are already bringing process control to the mass-production lines of our Tier 1 customers, performing critical testing of breakthrough products to bring ADAS technology to market.
Industry Standard – Perfect Partner
- The PCT is the perfect partner to our CMAT systems that are responsible for the major share of all ADAS cameras produced in the market.
- Combining the PCT with our CMAT, as illustrated, produces an exceptional correlation of optical results enabling a Closed Loop continuous feedback. This delivers extraordinary process control right at the critical stage of camera assembly.
Each product family offers unique value propositions but every product delivers on 4 Key Benefits.
Our value propositions
Built on our deep process engineering background we offer systems that improve our customer’s production performance every day.
Modular Tests allowing choice & remarkable economic value
Intrinsic Parameter Calibration (IPC) – Calibrates intrinsic parameters (IP) for cameras up to 120 Degree HFOV against the most prominent industry standards
Our design, software and technology all drive value for our customers
- Smallest footprint in the industry while delivering a cycle time of < 10 seconds
- PCT FlexTest software suite allows the customization of tests configurations.
- Changeover time between products < 10 minutes, options to run products with zero changeover time.
- The IPC module contains no moving parts to guarantee industry leading MTBF.
- Designed for lean 24/7 production.
Our tests and design leads to significant process control
- Accurate MTF results using individually calibrated high-performance collimators.
- Accurate EFL measurements are ensured by illumination matching operational environment color temperature.
- IPC calibration quality – checked by scheduled inline validation testing without interruption of the production line.
- 99% yield achievement optimizing the economics of the production line. Scrap costs money.
- Maximizing throughput. Minimizing unit costs.
- One system optimizes productivity and minimizes unit costs.
- Tailored testing optimizes productivity and ensure products are produced right first time.
- Maximizing your ROI.